|Mriya Agro Holding Agronomist – Crop Specialist Potato|
|- not in PotatoPro directory-|
|Berlin (office) with business trips to western Ukraine (Ternopil)|
Mriya Agro Holding is one of the largest and most efficient agricultural producers in Ukraine. The company was founded in 1992 as a family business with the dream (Mriya translates to “dream” in Ukrainian) to create a leading and responsible agricultural business committed to grow and supply the best produce. Today, that dream has become reality. Like a germinating seed, Mriya has grown dramatically and expanded its farmland from 50 hectares in 1992 to 300.000 hectares today. Mriya’s produce is sold in over 20 countries around the world, supplying the largest food companies in Europe. Mriya has a daughter company in Berlin (Germany) that employs specialists from Western Europe and serves as knowledge centre for the Holding. Currently we are recruiting an Agronomist – Crop Specialist Potato (aprox. 7.000 ha).
To establish the most optimal and efficient technology for growing
- To develop, implement and control the most optimal and efficient potato
- Participating in development of production plans, purchase plans by
kinds and number of planting crop, plans for soil fertility and crop
- Consultations as to the purchase and practicability of using certain
crop protection agents, seeds and fertilizers.
- Turnover control over products related to potato growing (seeds, crop
protection agents, fertilizers).
- Visiting exhibitions, seminars, workshops and other research and
scientific events related to the cultivation of potato, trainings for
agronomists and technologists.
- Participating in the areas of research and analysis of the results of
the trial fields.
- Analysis of experience and research in different countries as to the use
of crop protection agents, seeds and fertilizers and adoption of the
experience for the needs of the Agro holding.
- The Agronomist – Crop Specialist Potato reports to the Head of the Agri
Specialist with strong theoretical and practical knowledge of potato
- Degree in Agriculture or similar.
- At least 3 years experience as an agronomist or similar working with
- Knowledge of agricultural plants processing, its technologies and
- Good overall knowledge of plant protection, seeds and fertilizers.
- Good command of English, German would be beneficial.
- Frequent business trips.
- Efficient, good time and project management skills.
- Logical and critical way of thinking, creative problem solver.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability, flexibility and perseverance.
- Energetic, personal commitment.
How to Apply
Excellent opportunity in a dynamic company, with professional and career
development opportunities. The company offers a competitive remuneration package
with a labour contract under German law.
For the Recruitment and Selection of the Agronomist – Crop Specialist
Potato position Mriya is cooperating with CeresRecruitment. For further
information, please contact Joop Nijboer on telephone number +48 602 775 645.
You can send your application via the website
Comprehensive information regarding the company can be found at
A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.
|April 10, 2012 |
Respond no later than
|May 10, 2012 |