PhD. or Master’s Degree in Plant Genetics, Plant Science or other related
• Comprehensive understanding of the field of breeding, marker assisted and
molecular breeding, genomics, breeding techniques, tools and methods.
• Four (4) years’ experience in the field of plant genetics, breeding and/or
variety development and research. Or a combination of education and experience
deemed suitable by management.
• Proficient with computer software applications for word processing,
spreadsheet analysis, database development.
• Advanced skills in statistical analysis.
• Facilitation and Project Management experience.
• Effective presentation skills and solid oral and written communications.
• Strong drive for results, self-motivated, team leader.
• Must be willing and able to travel 33% of the time.
• Valid US driver’s license and ability to meet ConAgra Foods driving standards.