Cavendish Farms has made changes to its potato frying equipment after a worker was badly burned there a few weeks ago.
The employee suffered second and third-degree burns after being doused in hot grease while draining the oil from the fryer.
He was under a tank opening a valve at the time; the valve backed up and splashed him.
Since the accident, Cavendish Farms has added an extension handle, so that this valve can be accessed without having to go under the tank.
A shield has also been installed so if the system backs up, workers are protected from a spill.