CPM Partnership, owner of the SpudsToGo ® brand, today announced that it is offering existing baked/jacket potato shops what equates to a 12-month 'test-drive' of its globally recognised brand.
Established in 2005, SpudsToGo, a registered trademark in the US and Europe, is a name known to millions of people around the world—many of whom may have never set foot inside a jacket or baked potato shop.
Greg Smith, founder of SpudsToGo said: "Anyone, anywhere in the world currently operating a baked/jacket potato shop can, upon signing our agreement, re-brand their store 'as a SpudsToGo' simply by agreeing to update their signage."
"We will waive the initial license fee; we will waive our standard 5% royalty for 12 months and we'll guarantee them a 20-year license, continued Smith.
"After 12 months when they have convinced themselves that the SpudsToGo brand has increased their footfall, sales and more importantly, their bottom line, then they start paying us the royalty. "If not, then they are free to go back to their old brand and we part friends," confirmed Smith.
SpudsToGo usually charges £5,600 for its license, plus an ongoing royalty (5%) and advertising contribution (2%) payable on sales—a total of 7%—which is well-below most other franchise or license models. This special offer is guaranteed to be of interest to anyone who understands the power of branding.
Of course, everyone loves a jacket potato and SpudsToGo has 'A unique brand that everyone already knows' ™ so half of the job is already done for you.
For more information about a SpudsToGo license visit www.spudstogo.com