British Potato 2011 (BP2011) is the dedicated event for the whole of the British potato industry. It builds on the success of previous British Potato events in taking a comprehensive seed-to shopping trolley approach, making it directly relevant to all those involved in growing, handling, processing and retailing the crop in this £multi billion industry.
Widely acknowledged as a unique event with an impressive track record and a focus on constant improvement, it draws visitors from throughout Britain and around the world. No matter what part of the industry and globe they come from, these attendees have something vital in common – they come to do business.
At BP2011 visitors will be able to:
Register online ahead of the event and avoid queues
- Keep up to date with practical advances in agronomy through to packaging – including best practice advice
and the latest products and services
- See and discuss farm, packing, processing and
materials handling machinery at first hand
- Look to the future, keeping abreast of scientific
advances and the research &development work being done by the Potato Council, universities, research centres and commercial companies
- Consider marketing and business issues – from new outlets to overall consumer trends and non-food opportunities
- Get an update on key issues facing the whole industry
- Catch up with suppliers, customers and colleagues
Avoid the queues and walk straight in on the day by pre-registering and getting your free tickets in advance. Order Now