The ACP-700 Case Packer can pack small and large pillow style bags, standup major, standup minor, side pack, as well as multiple pack patterns within the case.
All functions for case packing, such as case erecting, bag sorting/packing, and case closing, are fully integrated, and no additional conveyor for interfacing with other equipment is required.
The Case Packer automates the changeover process, not just the packing process. Changeovers take just 3-minutes and occur automatically by selecting one of 500 desired presets via an intuitive human-machine interface (HMI).
With the automatic adjustment feature, an operator can easily change the bag size or bag count per row or row per case by setting the value directly into the HMI on the large color display.
All bags are counted by sensor and aligned accurately in the erected box.
Also, timing values and mechanical settings are automatically adjusted, and changeovers do not require tools or change parts.
Ishida ACP-700 Automated Snack Food Case Packer
- Vacuum-free bag handling
- Automatic touchscreen adjustment for changeovers in 3 minutes
- Large color 15.3 inch display
- Toolless changeover and zero change parts
- Multiple pack patterns and bag types
- Case erector and closure system included
- Smallest footprint on the market
- Controls communication with other Ishida packaging equipment, helps to achieve combined synergies and performance: weigher + bagmaker + seal checker + casepacker