After almost two years of development, we are thrilled to announce the release of LENS™ Leaf Evaluated-Nutrient System. LENS™ is a fertilizer management tool that offers real time insight in 13 nutrients in potato plant samples, including Nitrate.
The system is powered by an optical sensor used to scan leaf samples and a machine-learning engine on a cloud infrastructure used to interpret the data gathered by our sensor.
LENS™ has an intuitive user interface to view, share and compare analysis results anywhere, anytime. LENS™ gives its users ultimate control over agriculture data collection and analysis without disrupting existing workflows.
Making analysis results available at the simple press of a button and unlocking the power of data for optimal fertilizer management. As an agronomist's best friend, LENS™ provides all its users with nutrient analysis results at their fingertips.
- No need to limit and rush your data collection operations to meet the mailing services schedule.
- No more shipment or laboratory delays.
- No more Excel spreadsheets or lost PDF reports in inboxes.
With LENS™, results are uploaded, shared with growers, and ready to view and analyze seconds after scanning. LENS™ users will immediately benefit from a smoother data collection process and a higher ROI on every sample.
- Estimates nutrient content for 13 key macro and micronutrients in potato plant samples, including Nitrate.
- Includes a data visualization portal to view, share and compare the data collected using LENS™,
- A user-friendly app and a high-precision optical sensor to scan leaf samples,
- Email notifications, results sharing, and exportable reports.
- Integrates with third-party farm data management platform.
- Sets up in a matter of seconds in the corner of an office, it also easily stores and transport in a dust and water-resistant hard cover case.
Picketa Systems' LENS™
Pricing and Availability
- Picketa systems aims to launch a limited number of units in the 2023 season.
- Currently, LENS™ only extends to potato plant tissue analysis, with more crops coming in 2024.
- Picketa systems is looking for potato-focused agronomists, crop consultants, and Ag businesses who usually process around 500 potato plant tissue samples in a season.
- Due to limited seats, we will accept people on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Picketa Officially Launches LENS™
As agricultural operations seek precision agriculture tools to reduce carbon footprints and nitrogen fertilizer consumption, LENS™ represents a concrete path toward accomplishing these goals, creating a brighter future for agriculture.