Iscon Balaji Foods 11 mm Skin on French Fries
- Diepvriesfrites en aardappelspecialiteiten
- Iscon Balaji Foods 11 mm Skin on French Fries
With the skin left on for extra flavour and rustic appeal, these frites are made from uber long, high quality potatoes. Potato skin is not only a rich source of fibre, but also helps in retaining the nutrients of the potato flesh.
Every bite will ensure a wholesome feel, encapsulated in nutritious potato crunch - perfect to pair with scrumptious steaks & posh burgers.
- Keep frozen at -18 °C or below.
- Shelf Life 18 Months.
- Heat edible oil to about 175 °C.
- Add the French fries straight from the freezer to the heated oil.
- Fry till desired colour and crispiness is attained (usually 2.5-3 minutes).
- Remove floating leftovers with a strainer before frying the next batch.
Skin on Fires 11MM 2.5KG Mix
Niews over dit product
Producten van dezelfde leverancier
Straight Cut 6x6mm French Fries
Living upto the expectations that encompass this segment, they bring in a new touch to this variety of fries. IBF premium high solid fries not only guarantee crispiness and good holding times
Straight Cut 9x9mm French Fries
These boast real potato flavour, wholesome bite and are extra long and chunky, guaranteeing umpteen customer satisfaction. Moreover, with irresistible flavour, these fries also offer greater plate coverage bringing.
11 mm Skin on French Fries
With the skin left on for extra flavour and rustic appeal, these frites are made from uber long, high quality potatoes. Potato skin is not only a rich source of fibre
Caterer Grade Potato Flakes
This grade caters to the rising demand of the HORECA and Bakery industry to consume Potato Flakes for end users like Paratha, Tikki, Kitchen Koftas, Gravies, Puff Filling and Coating.
Informatie of een aanbieding aanvragen
In de volgende categorieën