Iscon Balaji Foods 11 mm Skin on French Fries
With the skin left on for extra flavour and rustic appeal, these frites are made from uber long, high quality potatoes. Potato skin is not only a rich source of fibre, but also helps in retaining the nutrients of the potato flesh.
Every bite will ensure a wholesome feel, encapsulated in nutritious potato crunch - perfect to pair with scrumptious steaks & posh burgers.
- Keep frozen at -18 °C or below.
- Shelf Life 18 Months.
- Heat edible oil to about 175 °C.
- Add the French fries straight from the freezer to the heated oil.
- Fry till desired colour and crispiness is attained (usually 2.5-3 minutes).
- Remove floating leftovers with a strainer before frying the next batch.
Skin on Fires 11MM 2.5KG Mix