Duravant - Headquartered in Downers Grove, IL, United States - is a global automation and engineered equipment company with manufacturing, sales and service facilities throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
Through their portfolio of operating companies, Duravant delivers trusted end-to-end process solutions for customers and partners through engineering and integration expertise, project management and operational excellence.
With worldwide sales distribution and service networks, they provide immediate and lifetime aftermarket support to all the markets they serve in the food processing, packaging and material handling sectors.
Duravant’s market-leading brands are synonymous with innovation, durability and reliability.
- SupportPro: a US based service organization supporting customers in the packaging, food processing and material handling markets
- Arpac: a leader in secondary packaging machinery
- Marlen International: a manufacturer of food processing equipment for a variety of products including meat, poultry, pet food, fish, vegetables, fruit, bakery, confectioneries, snacks and dairy goods.
- FMH Conveyors: products and services for truck loading and unloading applications
- Hamer - Fischbein: manufacturing bagging equipment and packaging under the Hamer and Fischbein brands.
- Mespack: a manufacturer of high speed flexible packaging solutions for the FMCG sector
- Fischbein: designs and manufactures bag packaging equipment and complete systems under the Fischbein and Saxon brands.