Wyandot partners with leading and emerging food companies to develop and market exciting plant based snacks.
Wyandot focuses on Contract Manufacturing, Branded, and Foodservice.
From our humble beginnings in a one-room schoolhouse in 1936 to today’s award winning facilities, Wyandot has been founded on quality. 83 Years Proud!
Still owned by the Brown family, Wyandot is the premier custom manufacturer of high quality grain based snack foods, cereals, and better-for-you offerings for the world’s largest food marketers, restaurants, and retailers.
As a full service snack food manufacturing annex, Wyandot offers extensive technical support, with a team of six food scientists and engineers that manage your projects from ideation through development, commercialization, and then onto processing and packaging.
- The success of our customers
- Being good stewards of our environment and resources
- Reducing carbon footprint and waste
- Excellence in all that we do
- Passion for innovation and quality
- Enhancing the lives of our Teammates and our communities
- Valuing the safety of our food and our Teammates
- Cultivating a team-based culture which treats everyone with dignity and respect
- Solid partner relationships built on trust, integrity, and mutual benefit
- Generating value for our shareholders,Teammates, and stakeholders
Wyandot’s 250,000 square feet, state-of-the-art manufacturing and warehouse facilities along with additional offsite 80,000 square feet repackaging and consolidation facilities are located within a day’s drive of two-thirds of the US population.
未列出生产设施 Wyandot Snacks