Descripción de la compañía
Chirps Chips is a producer of tortilla chips made using sustainable cricket protein, with flavors including BBQ, Cheddar, and Sriracha.
Why eat insects? Six reasons you may want to try!
- Insects are delicious! From grasshopper tacos in Mexico to insect dishes as popular street food in Thailand, the United States is missing out on these delicacies. 80% of countries eat insects, and there are 1000+ varieties of edible insects to work with, all with different flavors and nutrition.
- Insects are the most efficient living creatures for converting feed to food: 25-lbs of feed will produce 1-lb of beef or 12-lbs of crickets.
- Fewer greenhouse gases: If we raised insects instead of cattle, we could reduce greenhouse gas emissions by as much as 60%.
- Water: It takes 2,600 gallons of water to produce 1 pound of beef but less than one gallon to produce one pound of mealworms.
- Health: Insects are high in protein, B vitamins and minerals like iron and zinc, and contain all 9 essential amino acids.
- No cruel factory farming: No hormones. No antibiotics. Just insects being insects. Eating insects is the most humane way to eat meat.
Product Types offered by this company
Noticias de esta Compañia
Logo de la Compañía
Información de Contacto