Iscon Balaji Straight Cut 6x6mm French Fries
- Diepvriesfrites en aardappelspecialiteiten
- Iscon Balaji Straight Cut 6x6mm French Fries
Living up to this segment's expectations, they bring a new touch to this variety of fries. IBF premium high solid fries not only guarantee crispiness and good holding times but are mealy as well.
This segment of ours will offer increased pouch yield and better plate coverage establishing satisfied customers and delighted QSR partners.
- Keep frozen at -18 °C or below.
- Shelf Life 18 Months.
- Heat edible oil to about 175 °C.
- Add the French fries straight from the freezer to the heated oil.
- Fry until desired colour and crispiness (usually 2.5-3 minutes).
- Remove floating leftovers with a strainer before frying the next batch.
French Fires 6MM 1KG Mix
Niews over dit product
Producten van dezelfde leverancier
Straight Cut 6x6mm French Fries
Living upto the expectations that encompass this segment, they bring in a new touch to this variety of fries. IBF premium high solid fries not only guarantee crispiness and good holding times
Straight Cut 9x9mm French Fries
These boast real potato flavour, wholesome bite and are extra long and chunky, guaranteeing umpteen customer satisfaction. Moreover, with irresistible flavour, these fries also offer greater plate coverage bringing.
11 mm Skin on French Fries
With the skin left on for extra flavour and rustic appeal, these frites are made from uber long, high quality potatoes. Potato skin is not only a rich source of fibre
Caterer Grade Potato Flakes
This grade caters to the rising demand of the HORECA and Bakery industry to consume Potato Flakes for end users like Paratha, Tikki, Kitchen Koftas, Gravies, Puff Filling and Coating.
Informatie of een aanbieding aanvragen
In de volgende categorieën