Tummers Flake line Flake Transport
- Tummers Flake line Flake Transport
Purpose and Operation
The aero-mechanical transport system consists of two transport tubes through which a transport cable passes. This cable is fitted with plastic discs located at an equal distance from each other and is driven by a runner wheel.
The discs can move freely off the tube surface at a relatively high speed (around 4 m/sec.). This creates an air current and the bulk material is fluidised. Due to this effect, the transport capacity is high (max. 30 m3 per hour, dependent on bulk density) and damage to, or separation of, the bulk material is minimised.
- Breakage-free transportation of fragile bulk materials
- Dust-free transport (closed system)
- High transport capacity possible
- Very low energy consumption (max. 2.2 kW)
- Long service life
- Low noise
- Easy to clean