Wyma Flat Bed Brusher systems are made up of individual 10 or 15-row modules bolted together to make a customized combination system.
Each shaft can be fitted with your choice of brush or drying rollers. Brush Rollers remove dirt from produce.
They can operate wet or dry.
Produce is transferred over the brushes and rollers by other produce pushing it from behind. Spray bars can be fitted for water or chemical application at any point along the Flat Bed System.
An automatic wiper can be fitted to clear produce from the bed at the end of a produce run.
- Outfeed brush/roller on drying roller module protects last drying roller from damage as produce exits
- Automatic wiper system clears produce at the end of a run so no operator required
- Infeed brushes on drying roller module protect drying rollers from any drop impact
- Belt-driven design - Kevlar reinforced, more reliable than chain-driven design and less maintenance
- Motors IP56 and covered meaning you can hose down the machine
|A||Spray bar||Allows chemical application and produce rinsing.|
|B||Outfeed brush roller||Protects last drying roller from damage as produce exits.|
|C||Automatic wiper system*||Clears produce at the end of a run so no operator required.|
|D||Water catchment tray||Collects waste water.|
Easy cleaning access.
|E||Centralized greasing system||Convenient when greasing is needed.|
|F||Infeed brush rollers||Protect drying rollers from any drop impact.|
Flicks excess water off for a 'headstart' on the drying process.
|G||Pneumatic squeeze frame||Allows adjustment of squeeze pressure to maximise sponge life.|
|Belt driven design - Kevlar reinforced||More reliable than chain-driven design and less maintenance.|
|No drop between modules||Multiple flat beds can be combined. This is an efficient use of space and the most gentle form of handling.|
|Handedness||Motors can go on either side of the machine to suit your site.|
|Motors IP56 and covered||You can hose down the machine.|
|Designed with few catchment areas||Reduces dirt trapping.|
|Modular build||Mix and match functionality, flexibility and can modify set-up at a later date.|