You are here
Flo-Mech FLO-STARCH® Starch & Water Recovery System
FLO-STARCH® Starch and Water Recovery System separates starch from process water and deposits the starch in large bags for re-sale or re-use.
Basic System Function
- The system accepts the pumped ‘white process water’ from the potato slice washing system – and separates the starch from the water – via a centrifuge/decanter.
- The starch powder is deposited into large bags – for re-sale or re-use in other processes.
- The recycled water is pumped back to be used in other areas of the process (washing, peeling etc.).
- Integrated solution for white starch reclamation.
- Single modular unit –pre built in the UK
- Balanced flow input to decanter for maximum separation performance.
- Starch collection vessel with level and flow regulation.
- Multiple size units available within the range.
- Proven decanter model with high reliability and run times between services.
- Hydraulic drive or electric drive options to responds to process variations.
- Hygienic design with ergonomic access.
- Pumps tailored to client requirements.
- Full Flo-Mech support.