PotatoPro Homepage
  • English
  • Español
  • 简体中文
  • Nederlands
  • Русский

Cara Operations Limited

Company Description
Founded in 1883, Cara is Canada’s oldest and largest full-service restaurant company.

Cara franchises and/or operates restaurant brands including Swiss Chalet, Harvey's, St-Hubert, Milestones, Montana's, Kelsey's, East Side Mario's, New York Fries, Burger's Priest, Prime Pubs, Original Joe's, State & Main, Elephant & Castle, Bier Markt, Landing restaurants and - as of November 30, 2017 - Pickle Barrel.

In addition, Cara announced in January 2018 a merger with Keg Restaurants Ltd. ("KRL"), owner/operator and franchisor of casual dining steakhouse restaurants operating under the trade name "The Keg Steakhouse & Bar" in Canada and select markets in the United States.

As at September 24, 2017, Cara had 1,249 restaurants, 1,194 of which were located in Canada and the remaining 55 locations were located internationally. Most of the Canadian restaurants are located in Ontario. 83% of Cara's total restaurants are operated by franchisees while the remaining 17% are owned and operated corporately.

The company is headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario and employs approximately 4,700 people in its corporate restaurants and head office.
Product Types
Subsidiaries

New York Fries

New York Fries is a Canadian fast food concept with restaurants in Canada, Korea and the United Arab Emirates. New York Fries sells only french fries and soft drinks.
News for this Company
Share
Where
Contact Information
Address: 
199 Four Valley Drive
Vaughan, ON L4K 0B8
Canada
Contact by email: 

Social Media Accounts