tna Roflo® HM 3
- Equipamiento de Procesamiento
- tna Roflo® HM 3
Descripción del Producto
tna roflo® HM 3 is the ultimate horizontal conveying system that moves product via a slow forward horizontal motion followed by a fast return horizontal motion.
Due to no vertical element, the tna roflo® HM 3 minimises flavor fall off and ensures zero flavour build up in the pan.
- tna switcheroo design for total direction reversibility
- Unique gateless design
- Stainless steel pans
- Instantaneous conveyor movement
- Programmable closed-loop servo
- Drives – long stroke, low frequency
- 2.4m, 3.0m and 3.6m (95″, 118″ ad 142″) standard pan lengths
- 1 controller for up to 8 pans
- Upstream call output (UCO)
- Auto stand-by
- Bi-directional and reversible feed
- Custom length pans
- Long pan lengths over 30m (1181″)
- Proportional discharge control (pdc)
- Plant integration control (PIC)
- Product metering
- On-line seasoning
- Quick release pans
Especificaciones del Producto
Noticias relacionadas con este producto
Productos ofrecidos por los mismos proveedores
intelli-flav® OMS 5.1
The new tna intelli-flav® OMS 5.1 is an advanced on-machine seasoning system that can provide both powder flavouring and liquid oil in a single drum to deliver consistent coverage and flavour to your product.
Roflo® HM 3
tna roflo® HM 3 is a horizontal conveying system that moves product via a slow forward horizontal motion followed by a fast return horizontal motion. The tna roflo® HM 3 minimises flavor fall off and ensures zero flavour build up in the pan.
The new tna robag® 3e is the latest iteration of the industry-leading tna robag® packaging series. The new tna robag® 3e takes control sophistication to an unprecedented level with real-time communication software and smart diagnostics.
Florigo ultra-peel® SKC 3
Florigo ultra-peel® SKC 3 is an abrasive peeler that operates in batches, weighing your product, to ensure optimized peeling results from small, medium and large potatoes for the production of potato chips.