From 3 to 5 February 2016 equipment manufacturer Gillenkirch is again exhibiting at the Fruit Logistica in Berlin. Together with co-exhibitors Fresh Link, Newtec, C-Pack and Emve Gillenkirch presents its latest machinery and equipment to the public. Gillenkirch invites interested PotatoPro readers to visit their booth, Hall 3.1 Stand A-11:
We invite you to visit us at our booth Hall 3.1 Stand A-11, so that you can convince yourself of our good performance and quality. In 2015 we were again active in plant engineering and machine development. Worldwide we successfully implemented different modern and hygienic plant concepts and developed new high-quality machines and conveyors for the processing of potatoes, carrots and other vegetables.
On our website under the heading „Company | Movies“ we will give you the opportunity to view our latest films for processing potatoes and carrots. Have fun with it.
If you are interested in our products and services, please contact us by email or by phone +49 2064 49690, and we will be happy to set up a meeting in person.
Hall 3.1 | Stand A-11Gillenkirch and its co-exhibitors present the following products at their stand:
- Modern plant for washing, detection, sorting and loading of potatoes
- Modern plant for washing, sorting and packaging of carrots
- Horizontale sealing machine for packaging carrots into bags (0,5 – 5.0 kg)
- Jasa | High performance plant for packaging potatoes in continous paperfilm
- Newtec | NBM | New tray, punnet and basket filler
- C-Pack | VAC 1029 | New net clipping machine
- Emve | Casepacker