- Apparatuur voor aardappelverwerking
- Wyma Mega-Polisher
Wyma's Mega-Polisher is the largest vegetable polishing system in the world. It consists of two Vege-Polisher™ machines linked together.
Rotary brush technology was invented by Wyma in the 1990s. We use our years of knowledge to make sure your machine suits your exact polishing needs.
The Mega-Polisher has all the proven features of the Vege-Polisher™, but with much larger capacity.
The rotating drums are made up of rows of nylon brushes. Produce enters via a large infeed chute. Two water pipes spray fresh and/or recycled water on the produce as it travels through the drum. Produce is washed/polished as it rubs against other produce as well as the rotating brushes.
At the outfeed, produce slides down a chute with minimal drop for a smooth transition to downstream equipment.
The Mega-Polisher improves the appearance of fresh vegetables, resulting in more premium packed produce and an increased presence on retailers’ shelves.
Wyma's experience with rotary brush drum technology and brush specification means vegetables are washed and polished to the highest retailing standards.
- Highly reliable patented V and synchronous belt drive systems.
- Enhanced bearing protection features to maximise the lifespan of your equipment.
- Built strongly to stand the test of time and to provide a low total cost of ownership.
- Large on capacity while minimising floor space requirements.
- Ability to customise the brush configuration to suit your produce and maximise polishing effectiveness.
- Separate variable speed controls for the brush and barrel rotation giving you the ability to control the polishing intensity.
- Easy access for cleaning and maintenance via sliding doors, side removable brush shafts and light weight clip on/clip off panels.
- Hinged belt tensioning system for quick and simple tension adjustment.
- Manual or automated out-feed gate to control produce depth.
- Fresh water and recycled water spray bars inside drum.
- Range of water recycling systems to minimise water consumption rates.
- Internal cleaning bars to reduce manual cleaning.
- Numerous safety components such as door locks and drum retainer