The 8th world Potato Congress will be held from May 27 - May 30, 2012 in Edinburgh, Scotland. Think global. Win local.
World Potato Congress (WPC) is a 'must attend' event for anyone involved with the potato supply chain from producers to policy makers.
It gives you the chance to hear expert speakers on issues that really matter and to meet like-minded people from every part of the potato industry and every part of the world. People who want to share ideas to improve potato production and demand.
That's why the 2012 Congress is titled 'Think global. Win local' - focusing on key global issues, but also translating them into practical actions relevant wherever potatoes are produced or consumed.
And all this is happening in one of the world's most amazing Congress cities, Edinburgh. Famous for its scenery, culture and welcome. PotatoPro is proud to be an official international media partner of the World Potato Congress
We look forward to seeing you there!
(Click picture to watch video) 10 reasons to attend World Potato Congress:
Seed potato grower Alistair Melrose talking about why you should be visiting the 8th World Potato Congress
- Benefit your business – take home advice, ideas and solutions to benefit your bottom line.
- Network – meet your current customers and build new trade relationships.
- The programme – unrivalled congress line-up of international experts, practical workshops and industry tours.
- Insight - from industry experts.
- Up to 35 expert-led sessions to choose from in addition to the Industry Interaction tours
- Three days dedicated to learning, ideas exchange and networking with worldwide experts, colleagues and friends.
- Multi-task! Combine WPC with other industry meetings. Other industry groups will hold meetings at and around WPC. Get even more business done.
- Fantastic location – Scotland hosts a world-leading potato industry and Edinburgh offers a wealth of commercial, technical and science expertise - and of course incredible culture and history too.
- Participate in the world’s leading industry event in one of the world’s most advanced potato-producing countries – it is unmissable.
- Great value – a three-day, top-level congress, workshops, tours and social programme for under £500 (excl. VAT).