With this homogenizer 159C various emulsions, sauces, dressings, soups and other products can be produced at each quality level. These machines are highly suited for the production of homogeneous and dispersion products.
The new mixing unit with the designation 159 M permits the production, in one work process, of a homogeneous basic substance, into which lumpy products can be subsequently stirred. A powered adjustment unit makes it possible to switch off the homogenising station; the product is gently circulated, and lumpy product parts can be added and stirred without the use of additional paddle mix containers.
Herbort Homogenising and mixing machines
- Machine is made of rust and acid-resistant steel and non-rusting materials
- Machine can be fitted with an additional paddle mixer
- Mixing container can be pulled out and tilted for cleaning
- Mixing container with product scraper
- Interchangeable toolkits and mixing units for different requirements are available
- Automatic lid lift
- Different container sizes are available
- Polarity of the motor is switchable. Frequency control is available
- Centralized operation from an operating table
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
Herbort Homogenisers Brochure
(Click to download the full brochure | PDF)