tna robag® 3ci TX series
A vertical form, fill and seal (VFFS) food packaging machine capable of packing up to 150 bpm, the tna robag® TX 3ci is their original, trusted system.
Thanks to its rotary double, single and flat jaw configurations, it can bag any type of snack or food application with speed and efficiency.
This, along with their patented auto connect and unload assist technology means changing formers is simple, no mechanical adjustments are needed, and less manpower is required.
- Experience ultra-high performance at speeds of up to 150 bpm with tna’s rotary jaws and benefit from their extensive product transfer knowledge.
- tna’s patented technologies enable operational excellence leading to target output efficiencies of up to 99%.
- Features including tna’s patented stripper tube closer and advanced film control, can help reduce waste to as low as 0.5%.
- Discover how a small machine footprint, low utility costs and system upgrade options, alongside tna’s 360˚ customer care programme, can lower your total cost of ownership.
- Maximise OEE with faster product changeover times thanks to tna’s patented unload assist, auto-connect and one-touch recipe change function.
- With the world’s smallest VFFS footprint and using 20% less energy than other systems, significantly reduce your plant’s environmental impact.
- Mono-rail long life vacuum pull belts
- 38.1cm (15inch) colour touch screens
- Smart response film dancer
- Quick change, lightweight former
- Single pass film loading
- Seamless integration with fingertip control
- Auto positioning vacuum drives
- Servo-driven quick change jaws
- Patented product stripper/tube closer
- tna intelli-system® continuous motion control software
- MODBUS/TCP interface for SCADA applications
- Full up and down stream integration options including:
- tna multihead weighers®
- tna intelli-detect® metal detectors
- tna intelli-date® code applicator
- tna intelli-read® barcode verification
- bag collators
- programmable string bag systems
- tna take away conveyors
- check weighers