Wyma's Drying Tunnel removes excess surface moisture from produce prior to packaging to reduce the risk of bacterial growth and disease initiation, maximizing shelf life.
Produce travels on a roller conveyor through a specifically designed hood where it is dried by a high-velocity flow of air.
Airflow is provided by a vertical warm-air heater and an extractor fan. Conveyor rollers rotate produce for even drying.
- Insulated hood for maximum energy efficiency.
- Heat exchanger ensures low air humidity to optimise drying efficiency*.
- Variable roller conveyor speed to control amount of time in the Drying Tunnel*.
- Reduced bacteria growth, resulting in extended shelf-life.
- Gentle handling.
- Robustly built to withstand wet produce and variable conditions.
- Roller conveying to maximize drying efficiency and reach Additional air circulation fans to keep sufficient air movement to aid drying.
- Available in multiple sizes Upgrade to stainless steel rollers available*