Wyma's Flumes are a low maintenance option for transporting produce over long distances and around corners.
Wyma Flumes provide a very low-maintenance, hygienic option for transporting produce over long distances and around corners to one or many destinations using flow dividers to control produce flow.
Produce may be de-watered prior to the next process, or in some cases fed directly into the next machine with flume water. Water can be managed in a closed loop with a filter and recycling system or as part of a whole line water management system.
Optional add-ons and customized options available for a tailored solution.
Suitable for all types of fresh produce.
Four standard sizes are available.
- Full stainless steel construction.
- Durable and hard-wearing stainless steel construction.
- Soft fall entry point for produce.
- Flexible layout options tailored to your needs.
- Split produce flow; all one way, all the other way or any combination between.
- Entry flap to stop produce falling back into water entry point.
- Partial or full dewatering prior to next stage.*
- Very low maintenance.
- Open / exposed surfaces with no sharp edges.
- High hygiene standard.
- High structural strength.
- Dewatering trace*. Available in two sizes for partial or majority dewatering.
- Dewatering conveyor* for full dewatering before the next piece of equipment.
- Custom length components.*