Wyma's Screen Piece Remover effectively removes broken pieces, small stones and other debris from produce flow in a continuous process. It has a rotating screen with holes at a set size.
Produce and debris is fed onto the screen and the debris falls through the holes while produce is carried to the outfeed. This process is aided by mechanical shakers that gently vibrate the screen.
A cross conveyor carries waste and debris away.
- Side deflector prevents produce jamming as it travels
- Outfeed bed prevents produce from jamming into the screen
- Mechanical shaker provides gentle vibrations to aid the screening process
- Choice of screen types, options to suit most conditions
- Reversible outfeed conveyor line flexibility, choose which side pieces and debris exit
|A||Infeed chute*||Distributes produce across width.|
|B||Side deflector||Prevents produce jamming as it travels.|
|C||Outfeed bed||Prevents produce from jamming into the screen.|
|D||Diamond patterned lagging on drum roller||Prevents belt slippage from wet produce.|
|E||Mechanical shaker||Provides gentle vibrations to aid the screening process.|
|F||Choice of screen types||Options to suit most conditions.|
|G||Reversible outfeed conveyor||Line flexibility. Choose which side pieces and debris exit.|