Wyma's V4 Vege-Polisher™ has many features including automated machine operation and improved access for maintenance and cleaning. Our Vege-Polisher™ has a rotating drum made up of rows of nylon brushes.
Produce enters via a large infeed chute. Two water pipes spray fresh and/or recycled water on the produce as it travels through the drum. Produce is washed/polished as it rubs against other produce as well as the rotating brushes.
At the outfeed, produce slides down a chute with minimal drop for a smooth transition to downstream equipment. The Vege-Polisher™ improves the appearance of fresh vegetables, resulting in more premium packed produce and an increased presence on retailers' shelves.
Wyma's experience with rotary brush drum technology and brush specification means vegetables are washed and polished to the highest retailing standards.
- Reliable V and synchronous belt drive system with proven performance and durability
- Manual jog function - rotates drum and brushes for safe and easy everyday cleaning
- Touchscreen controls and integrated electrics
- External spray bar keep brushes clean and minimizes debris accumulation
- Customized brush configurations
- Fresh water rinse on outfeed
- Patented horizontal counter-opening doors providing full access to brushes and wash zone
- Unobstructed access to machine with minimal intrusion into walkway
- No rubber seals and no internal catch points
- Automatically stops when a door or guard is opened
- IP66 drives
|A||Reliable V and synchronous belt drive system||Proven performance and durability.|
|B||Manual jog function||Rotates drum and brushes for safe and easy everyday cleaning.|
|C||Touch screen controls and integrated electrics||Makes equipment installation easy.|
Equipment is easy to use.
|D||External spray bar||Helps keep brushes clean and minimises debris accumulation.|
|E||Customised brush configurations||To suit your produce and conditions, maximising polishing effectiveness.|
|F||Fresh water rinse on outfeed||Rinses away waste water and debris.|
|G||Patented horizontal counter-opening doors||Full access to brushes and wash zone.|
Unobstructed access to machine with minimal intrusion into walkway.
No rubber seals and no internal catch points.
|H||Infeed rinse||Uses recycled water to drench produce as it enters Vege-PolisherTM. Improves polishing result.|
|I||Soft infeed chute*||Extra gentle entry of produce to the Vege-PolisherTM.|
|J||Hinged end guards||Excellent access for service. Easy to open and refit.|
|Drive capacity feedback||Know how hard you are pushing your machine.|
|Safety sensors built in||Automatically stops when a door or guard is opened|
|IP66 drives||High environmental tolerance.|
|Isolated wash zone with smooth contact surfaces||Debris more contained, belts shielded. Protects motors and gearboxes and directs all water and debris down into Water Recycling Base.*|
|Tri-clamp fittings on all pipe work||Easy cleaning and maintenance access.|