Vanmark’s Peeler/Scrubber/Washers integrate the washing and peeling of a variety of products into one machine effectively and efficiently.
The 2920 and 2922 models are available with six or eight rolls and are specifically designed for a large scale, around-the-clock operations. Product is tumbled through a configurable combination of rollers, speed and settings – ensuring thorough cleaning and/or peeling.
Spray bars and optional reversing roll quickly remove peel waste and debris to increase efficiency. Vanmark’s exclusive Natural Flow Gate minimizes dead spots and over-peeling – increasing yield – due to its superior product tumbling design.
Customize the 2920/2922 Peeler/Scrubber/Washers for your specific application with a variety of options and accessories.
- Clean and peel product efficiently and effectively in one machine
- Standard flow rates up to 10,000 pounds per hour of storage potato capacity
- Configure roll types, number of rolls, speed and discharge gates to your exact operation
- Further specialize with options including: reversing roll, spray bars, CIP systems, drain pans and tumbling unit that continuously moves odd-shaped products
- Exclusive Natural Flow Gate dramatically reduces peel loss and increases yield compared to conventional dams or auger gates
- Sanitary design with quick roll change system and easy access peel chamber allows for quick and thorough cleaning
40 psi, 27 GPM maximum
Model 2920: 10 HP
Model 2922: 15 HP
Model 2920: 2,500 lbs. (1134 kg)
Model 2922: 2,900 lbs. (1450 kg)
Options: reversing roll, auger discharge, automatic lubrication system, under-roll or peel chamber CIP cleaning system, tumbling unit