Sentinel II Food Sorting Machine
The Sentinel II optical sorter is designed for sorting many food applications and will typically be found in the tomato, peach and potato processing industry.
Using the latest in illumination and detection technology, the Sentinel II outshines its competitors in terms of sorting efficiency, capacity, technical specification and durability.
The Sentinel II boosts the highest throughput to machine width ratio in the industry.
Oliveira Pinho & Filhos, a family business located in the municipality of Mira (Portugal) dedicated to the trade of bagged potatoes and onions, purchased a Sentinel II optical food sorter from TOMRA.
This machine is equipped with the latest pulsed LED technology for sorting food at a higher speed than earlier models.
Sergio Pinho, the Manager of Oliveira Pinho & Filhos:
“TOMRA has helped us to improve our productivity, we recommend their machines without a doubt.”
Sentinel II Food Sorting Machine: Overview
- Highly efficient food sorting machine
- Simple to use
- Covers a wide capacity range of 40 - 200 tons/hour
- Economical food sorting solution
- Open design: easy-to-clean
- Flexible sorter design, configurable to meet different sort requirements
- Double or single-sided off-belt inspection of product flow for highest sort accuracy: configurable to meet customer needs
- Low, medium, or high conveyor speed modes
- Three different size offerings: tailored to customer requirements
- Simple user interface with valuable data feedback
Food Sorting Applications
- Tomatoes (cannery)
- Peaches (cannery)
- Peeled potatoes
- Washed potatoes
- And many more ...