The African Potato Association (APA) is a non-profit organization that was launched in September 1985.
The objectives of African Potato Association are:
- To promote the interests of potato and sweetpotato workers in Africa.
- To act as a central source of information and resource exchange.
- To facilitate greater inter-country collaboration and horizontal exchange of information and exchange visits by scientists.
- To stimulate the development of potato and sweetpotato research, production, and utilization in Africa.
- To popularize potato and sweetpotato as important food items in Africa.
- To act as a link between the International Potato Center (CIP) and other relevant associations in the world and members/member countries.
- To monitor training opportunities to its members.
No additional locations listed for African Potato Association (APA)
News for this Company