Established in 1942, the Idaho Grower Shippers Association (IGSA) serves farmers and shippers of Idaho potatoes. Members of the Idaho Grower Shippers Association and their associated growers harvest about 13 billion pounds of potatoes each year.
The mission of the Idaho Grower Shippers Association is to enhance the effectiveness and profitability of its members.
- Provide educational and training programs for the enhancement of professional and technical skills.
- Provide a unified voice representing the best interest of our members.
- Develop and maintain an efficient distribution and transportation system for our members.
- Promote the efficient utilization of energy resources.
- Communicate timely and accurate information to our members.
- Cooperate with similar associations and agencies in performing any of the above purposes.