FAM Centris™ 400P
It is particularly designed for companies looking for perfect cut quality, long shelf-life, flexibility, speed and capacity. The Centris™ 400 offers a very economical operating cost. It is quick and easy in use and is equipped with a new, reliable and low-maintenance Direct Drive System.
The patent pending cutting head technology guarantees a consistent slice and shred thickness throughout the slicing process. Its unique design considerably facilitates the changing of blades, handling and cleaning.
All these innovations are part of the groundbreaking NECST™ concept - which stands for Next Evolution in Centrifugal Slicing Technology - developed by FAM and Stumabo.
The Centrifugal Slicing and Shredding Principle improved by FAM
A number of new patents and innovations lead to improved ways of centrifugal slicing and shredding. Here's how it works:
- The product is fed through the in-feed chute and enters into the cutting compartments of the rotating impeller (*). There, it is held against the inner surface of the cutting head assembly (*) by centrifugal force.
- The cutting head assembly (*) consists of 12 individual stationary cutting stations. Slices or shreds are produced as product passes each knife in a smooth and uninterrupted manner. Length is controlled by the input product size.
- The cut product is collected through the central discharge.
- The interchangeable cutting heads (*) offer flexibility in all cuts and shapes.
SureSet 16 cutting head
The latest FAM SureSet 16 Cutting Head
- FAM Centris™ 400 is the new reference for great cut quality in different shapes and sizes
- The lightweight stainless steel cutting head (patent pending) radically improves centrifugal slicing and shredding
- The Centris™ 400 is available as a stand-alone machine and can also be easily integrated in a production line
- Food and operator safety is a priority for the FAM Centris™ 400
- The Centris™ 400 is easy in maintenance and use, resulting in a very economic operating cost
- No gearbox but a reliable and low-maintenance direct drive system that creates a totally new and better situation
- The innovative NECST™ concept (Next Evolution in Centrifugal Slicing Technology) provides new answers to the key issues in the centrifugal slicing food processing
Machine Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions basic machine (LxWxH): 1 103,00 x 764 x 798 mm | 3ft 7.425" x 2ft 6.079" x 2ft 7.417"
Weight basic machine: 225 kg | 496 lbs
Power: 3,70 kW | 5 hp
Cut Shapes & Sizes
Cut shapes: Flat cut, Crinkle cut, V-cut, Gothic Arch, Julienne Shreds
Cut sizes: Slices from 0.8 mm | 1/32" up to 5 mm | 13/64" , 318V (1,80 mm | 5/64" ), 432V (2,50 mm | 3/32" ) and 538V (3,20 mm | 1/8" ) V-cut shreds and 2,40 mm | 3/32" , 4,80 mm | 3/16" , 9,60 mm | 0.378" , 19,05 mm | 3/4" julienne shreds
Capacity: Up to 4 000 kg | 8,818 lbs per hour