The Lamina® Hydrocutter provides a quality cut to a variety of products. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software analyzes design components to provide a smooth flow for the product, reducing breakage and increasing yield.
Flexible hydrotubes and modular design makes the Lamina Hydrocutter an essential solution for french fry and a variety of produce product operations. Its user-friendly operation and sanitary design reduce operator fatigue and allows for fast and thorough cleaning.
- Pumps product through cutting blades accurately without adjustment or wear parts
- CFD software uses data analysis to improve product yield
- Flexible hydrotubes fit a wide range of products, including oversized and odd-shaped
- Designed for modularity and integration with legacy components
- Sanitary design allows for quick and thorough cleaning
1.5-4.875” (38.1-123.825 mm) diameter
- 304 or 316 stainless steel construction
- Variable inlet and discharge orientation available
- DN100 (4”, 101.6 mm) and DN125 (5”, 127 mm) models available
- Optional: Twin model
- Lamina Distributor