The Bulk Storage Bin System is an integrated system that provides short-term storage of up to 4200 cubic feet of product.
It’s specifically designed to provide superior product protection with an inclined inlet end and gentle “lowerator” that minimize damage from impact. Tilted conveyors move product to pile edges, ensuring filling is quiet, even and complete.
Product is unloaded on a support baffle, then discharged and properly metered via an auger or belt to feed your processing lines. Its strong, yet light weight folded sheet metal construction and sanitary design ensure long-life and fast, thorough cleaning.
- Store up to 4200 cubic feet of product
- Minimize product damage with unique inclined inlet end and gentle “lowerator”
- Strong folded sheet metal construction with no internal support bracing allows for complete loading and unloading with no interference
- Sanitary design with built-in ladder allows for quick and thorough cleaning
- Single and multiple outlet belt or auger discharges available
- Built-in ladder for sanitation and maintenance
up to 4200 cu ft
1-5 HP, 230-460 VAC, 3 Phase (other options available)
7500 lbs. (3400 kg)