Tummers Washing line Destoner/Washer unit
- All Products
- Processing Equipment
- Tummers Washing line Destoner/Washer unit
Purpose and Operation
Tummers Washing line Destoner/Washer unit is a stainless steel machine combination for destoning and washing potatoes and tubers that was developed for 24/7 industrial use. Optionally the machine can be set up to separate floating parts (foliage and stalks) from your product.
The adjustable drum mechanism and inlet disc allows you to adjust the destoning operation and wash intensity yourself.
Benefits Of Tummers Washing Line Destoner/Washer unit:
- Washing, destoning and separation of floating parts in a single compact machine
- Highly suited to 24/7 industrial use
- Uniquely designed drum for optimal washing operation
- Robust, simple, reliable design
- Easy to operate and extremely maintenance-friendly
- Ability to adjust linger period, and destoning and wash intensity
|5-160 tons per hour|
News related to this product
Products offered by the same supplier(s)
Potato Flake Lines
Potato flake lines are a Tummers Specialty. Destoning, washing, peeling, cutting, cooking, mashing, drying, flaking, milling and packaging, all effortlessly performed.
Tummers Food Processing Solutions is the biggest player in hydro cutting technology in Europe. An extensive range of typical Tummers Food Processing Solutions standard equipment is available, while layout and details are custom designed.
Tummers offers washers/destoners with a capacity ranging from 15 tonnes/hr to 180 tonnes/hr and continues to develop for more efficiency and better quality.
French Fries Line
Tummers Food Processing Solutions has built up extensive knowledge of potatoes as a raw material and the best methods for processing them.
Inquiries and RFQ