Wyma Clean Wet Hopper
Wyma's Clean Wet Hopper receives and stores produce in water prior to packaging, eliminating the need for boxes/bins. Flumes or conveyors gently carry produce to the bunker.
The modular conveyor in the base of the bunker moves produce towards the outfeed elevator. Speed-controlled outfeed elevators carry produce to the next stage in your line.
This system is a great time-buffer allowing you to store produce for short periods of time to even your line flow into packaging.
- Robust construction with durable stainless steel tanks.
- Tanks equipped with modular conveyor to gently carry your produce forward.
- Modular plastic conveyor and elevator for easy maintenance.
- Speed controlled out-feed elevator.
- Stainless steel out-feed elevator with modular plastic belt and cleats to remove produce from the bunker.
- Automated control valves and integrated sensors for water level control.
- External elevator and conveyor bearing for easy maintenance.
- Platforms, walkways and frames can be provided around the bunkers to allow easy access for maintenance and produce inspection.
- Quick removal internal panels to aid cleaning.
- Stepped elevator angle to minimize roll-back and efficiently carry produce to the out-feed. This ensures produce through-put is maximized and produce damage minimised.
- Speed controlled via a variable speed drive to allow out-feed rate to be optimized to conditions and pack-out rates.
- Three access hatches for cleaning and maintenance.