Wyma's Gooseneck Bin Filler gently fills bins with produce. The gooseneck outfeed means the distance between the end of the elevator and the bottom of the bin is minimal to avoid produce damage.
A sensor on the nose of the gooseneck detects the bottom of the bin and activates a feed conveyor that starts feeding produce to the Bin Filler.
As the bin fills, the gooseneck slowly adjusts to maintain minimal distance between the nose and the produce pile. The feed conveyor stops when the bin is full and the gooseneck moves up so the bin can be removed. This is all sensor-controlled.
- Multiple models available to suit various bin dimensions.
- Compact and rugged design to stand the test of time.
- Small surge in-feed hopper providing buffer storage while the bin is being replaced. Manual stop-start operation or option for hand-held remote control.*
- Photoelectric sensors to minimize drop between nose the bin filler and the bottom of the bin, preventing produce damage.
- Lockable castor wheels (swivel with brake).*
- Low maintenance requirements Automatic bin sensing to detect whether there is a bin placed under the bin filler*.
- Soft drop area on a conveyor belt to minimize produce damage when transitioning from the preceding piece of equipment*