Wyma's Mega-tip Rotary Box Tipper was custom designed for gentle tipping of very large boxs. It can tip boxes weighing up to 4.5t and measuring 3700mm wide (approx.).
A forklift loads a bin on the inner cradle. Conveyor auto-load is available.
1: Bin is clamped against lid belt (hydraulic or electric clamping).
2: Bin is electrically rolled over to unloading position.
3: Bin is extended up so produce gently exits over the edge of the lid belt. You can pause the tipping motion at any time to control produce un-load rate.
4: Empty bin is returned to the home position ready to be removed by forklift or optional auto-unload system.
- Designed to accommodate 3700mm wide bins.
- Fully self-contained unit.
- Automated hydraulic bin clamp to secure bin in position before its rotation.
- Durable and robust construction in stainless steel to withstand the strains of lifting heavy bins and harsh operating environment.
- Conveyor lid movement linked to upward bin motion to prevent produce being jammed and damaged on conveyor.
- Proximity sensors to monitor tipping rotation and adjust speed accordingly e.g. Bin Tipper slows down as it approaches the full rotation point.
- Movement sensors to automate tipping cycle.
- Remote control.
- Quick and controllable tipping cycle speed.
- Safety guarding available as an option.
- Bin lifting speed, linked to discharge rate, controllable.