Wyma Mega-Tip Rotary Bin Tipper
- All Products
- Processing Equipment
- Wyma Mega-Tip Rotary Bin Tipper
Wyma's Mega-tip Rotary Box Tipper was custom designed for gentle tipping of very large boxs. It can tip boxes weighing up to 4.5t and measuring 3700mm wide (approx.).
A forklift loads a bin on the inner cradle. Conveyor auto-load is available.
1: Bin is clamped against lid belt (hydraulic or electric clamping).
2: Bin is electrically rolled over to unloading position.
3: Bin is extended up so produce gently exits over the edge of the lid belt. You can pause the tipping motion at any time to control produce un-load rate.
4: Empty bin is returned to the home position ready to be removed by forklift or optional auto-unload system.
- Designed to accommodate 3700mm wide bins.
- Fully self-contained unit.
- Automated hydraulic bin clamp to secure bin in position before its rotation.
- Durable and robust construction in stainless steel to withstand the strains of lifting heavy bins and harsh operating environment.
- Conveyor lid movement linked to upward bin motion to prevent produce being jammed and damaged on conveyor.
- Proximity sensors to monitor tipping rotation and adjust speed accordingly e.g. Bin Tipper slows down as it approaches the full rotation point.
- Movement sensors to automate tipping cycle.
- Remote control.
- Quick and controllable tipping cycle speed.
- Safety guarding available as an option.
- Bin lifting speed, linked to discharge rate, controllable.
News related to this product
Products offered by the same supplier(s)
Wyma's Mega-Polisher is the largest vegetable polishing system in the world. It consists of two Vege-Polisher™ machines linked together.
Absorbent Drying Roller
Absorbent Drying Rollers remove excess moisture from the surface of fresh produce, reducing the risk of bacterial growth. The roller's porous surface draws in moisture as produce travels along the bed.
Large Potato Packaging Line
With this example of a large Potato Packing Line with a capacity of 90-ton/hour, Wyma illustrates the scale and complexity required to process and handle large volumes of potatoes or comparable root vegetables.
Small line to pack potatoes
In this example of a small line to pack potatoes (5 ton per hour), produce can be received onto an Elevator where they are fed into a Horizontal Debris Remover, to remove loose dirt, vine, and other debris.