Wyma's Tank Destoner provides gentle stone and clod separation from produce prior to washing and reinspection cycles. Produce, stones and debris enter the water-filled tank, where a water jet directs the movement of produce towards the outfeed.
Stones falling through the water to the bottom of the tank are carried away on the stone elevator for disposal. A pump draws water from either a Wyma water tank or other equipment on the line and exits with the regular waste dumping.
A Tank Destoner is essential for heavy soil loading conditions and when removal of sharp/flat stones is required. Use as an independent unit, as a component of our Combi-System or as part of a line.
Suitable for all root vegetables.
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Heavy duty food grade web belt
- Large water-filled tank
- Water jet-propelled mixing
- Gentle on produce
- Effective stone and clod separation
- Water efficient
- Access hatches for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Automatic dump valves for controlled, periodic removal of debris