Advanced Search

Saratoga Chips, LLC

The history of Saratoga Chips starts back in 1853. The potato chip was invented in Saratoga Springs, NY by a man named George Crum.

The “Saratoga Chip” was widely sold and distributed until the 1920′s when Herman Lay changed the “Saratoga Chip” name to potato chip, automated the manufacturing process and sold the “potato chip” nationally.

Sadly, the Saratoga Chip had fallen off the market for 90 years.

In June of 2009 we reintroduced the Moon Brand Original Saratoga Chips to the market in the original packaging from 1853.

In 2013 we have announced our new look and flavors and have more plans in the future.

This list typically contains only production facilities related to the potato Industry, e.g. Potato Processing facilities

News for this Company
Saratoga Chips, LLC
  • PO Box 800
    Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
    United States

Help