TOMRA's Steam Peeling solutions
Descripción del Producto
Steam peeling is the most efficient method of removing skin from vegetables and fruit.
TOMRA’s steam peelers peel potatoes, root vegetables and fruit faster and more efficiently than any other steam peeler available on the market.
Lines processing between 1,000 kg/hr – 50,000 kg/hr can benefit from TOMRA’s steam peeling equipment, resulting in significant savings of raw material and energy.
40 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN POTATO AND ROOT VEGETABLE PEELING
TOMRA Food has been designing and supplying superior potato and root vegetable peeling machines for over 40 years. The focus has been on continuously improving efficiency, yield and quality of the steam peeling process, while reducing peel loss.
More than 500 TOMRA steam peelers are installed at leading potato and vegetable processing plants around the world. TOMRA offers a range of solutions for processors to address your needs.
Today companies are investing in potato peeler machines which offer significant savings in raw material costs, maintenance and energy costs.
Today 85% of the world’s French fries are processed by TOMRA’s peeling equipment.
TOMRA’s steam peeling line can be used on a variety of root vegetables in food processing lines such as potatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, red beets, celeriac, swedes, pumpkins, peppers, chillies, and many more.
Especificaciones del Producto
Benefits of TOMRA's steam peeling equipment:
- Superior quality and consistency
- Fastest peeling times for a wide range of vegetables, potatoes, carrots, beets, sweet potato, pumpkins
- Reduction of reject materials
- Highest performance solutions on the market
- Real-time adjustment
- Reduced labour requirements
- Lower operating cost: low maintenance and better reliability
- Reduced waste
- Reduced rejected product
- Low energy consumption
- Food safety
- Consistent quality
- Highest yield due to optimal steam supply and steam exhaust
- Production reporting and analysis: local and remote control + line PLC integration with feedback on machine status
Noticias relacionadas con este producto
Productos ofrecidos por los mismos proveedores