Next week, on Tuesday May 1, 2012 a major auction of snack processing equipment will take place. Auctioneer Loeb Winternitz will auction off the equipment of the closed Corsicana TX Snyder's-Lance/Tom's Snacks Facility as well as surplus from other Locations.
The auction will be held at the Corsicana TX facility starting at 10.00 am CT and can also be participated in online using bidspotter.
Featured Snack Processing Equipment includes:
- 3,200 Lb./Hour Heat and Control Potato Chip Line
- 2,950 Lb./Hour Complete Tortilla Chip Line
- 2,100 Lb./Hour Heat and Control Potato Chip Line
- Complete Extruded Fried Snack Line with Maddox and Marlen Grinders and Extruders
- Heat and Control Heat Exchanger, rebuilt with new Maxon Burner &Controls
- Domnick Hunter Nitrogen Generation System installed in 2006!
- Extruded Puff Snack Line with Lanley Oven
- Vanmark Potato Receiving, Cleaning &Inspection System
Source: Loeb Winternitz