Up to 16 categories of products can be sorted out simultaneously. Sorting criteria for these categories are instantly customisable according to the current needs. Premium product selections can effortlessly be sorted out of bulk produce.
- Quality, size and shape sorting in one machine
- Accurate selection of high-value products
- Consistent quality output
- No need for mechanical pre-grading
- Gentle product handling
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Modular design for future extension (up to 16 categories/outlets)
- WebServices, our data collection system, enables capturing of complete product information and remote servicing.
- Celox-P-UHD for potatoes: Up to 30 tonnes of product/h. depending on the size of the potatoes.
- Choose between 4, 8 and 12 lanes depending on required capacity.
The infeed section receives products and conveys them into the camera section. Advanced computer control ensures optimum throughput on all lanes.
In the camera section each product is inspected to capture accurate data on size, shape and surface quality. Each product is evaluated according to the grading parameters chosen by the operator.
Products reach the Spinaflex™ section as they leave the camera section. The Spinaflex™ belt routes each product to the correct outlet.
The Celox P-UHD handles products very gently.
- The product drop height is very low.
- The Spinaflex™ belt routes products at low speed with minimum amount of shocks.
Sorting in the most profitable way
Every single potato is assessed in the camera section. The extended camera section is equipped with 3 cameras that photograph each and every potato up to 45 times to capture precise data on size, shape and surface quality.
Newtec camera vision system
Newtec Optical Sorting Machine, Model Celox- P-UHD, - Size: 20-28 mm. square mask
They are proud to offer an efficient and space-saving machine that ensures a very thorough quality check and classification of every single crop before it is presented in the sales packaging. They look forward to optimising the value of each of your potatoes by sorting them in the most profitable way.