The Hydrolift Destoner rinses and removes debris and rocks from product, while elevating it to the next step in your process.
The constant-speed vertical auger creates water turbulence that separates rock and debris from product, washes loose dirt and lifts the product to the discharge point. Separated dirt and debris settles at the bottom of the tank where it is either removed manually, or by our Rock Remover – Series 2200 or 2300.
Its multiple functions and compact footprint make the Hydrolift Destoner an essential piece to your processing line.
- Discharge rates from 25,000 to 50,000 pounds per hour
- Rinse and remove debris and rocks with water turbulence while elevating product to the next step in your process
- Vertical auger design provides a compact footprint
- Sanitary design with optional auger door allows for quick and thorough cleaning
72-336” (1.8-8.5 m)
Hourly Discharge Rates
Series 2000: up to 25,000 lbs. (11,350 kg)
Series 2100: up to 50,000 lbs. (22,700 kg)
230-460 VAC, 60 Hz, 3 Phase (other voltages available)
Series 2000: 2 HP
Series 2100: 10 HP
Weight (varying by discharge height)
Series 2000: 1500 lbs. (680 kg)
Series 2100: 2200 lbs. (998 kg)
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Application-specific discharge chutes
- Series 2000 and 2100 models available
- Optional Ground and Polished Welds
- Optional Tank and Auger Cleanout Doors
- Automatic Rock Remover