Leading suppliers of processing and packaging machinery to the global food and pharmaceuticals industry – Heat and Control – are returning to Auspack in 2017 to showcase their latest and most innovative products available on the Australian market.
Whether you produce snack foods, meat-based products, ready-made meals, beverages of any kind, pharmaceuticals, or anything in between, Heat and Control has a wide range of equipment which can be specifically tailored to meet your business needs during any stage of your processing and packaging operations.
CEIA THS/MS21 multi-spectrum metal detector
Ishida are renown for building some of the most robust X-ray detection systems that safely and effectively inspect your products for foreign matter such as bone, stone and glass; and defects such as shading variations, cracks and splits.
X-ray emissions from Ishida machines are safe for the operator, with exposure only taking place within the inspection tunnel, and for the inspected products themselves, with X-ray absorption well below 0.1 Gy.
CEIA are leaders in metal detection systems for a wide range of industries, including food and pharmaceuticals. Their range of THS detectors identify both magnetic and nonmagnetic metals, including high-resistivity stainless steel.
An automatic tracking function cancels out any variation caused by the product being inspected, which significantly reduces false alarms and in turn reduces production downtime and product loss.
The THS line of metal detectors have been adopted by leading companies in the food, chemical, textile and pharmaceutical fields.
Equipment on show:
- Ishida IX-GA-4075 – X-ray Inspection System
- Ishida DACS-EL – Checkweigher
- Ishida DACS-G-S015 –Checkweigher
- CEIA THS/MS21 – Multi-Spectrum Industrial Metal Detector
- CEIA THS/FBB – Flat Conveyor Belt
Slicing, Dicing and everything in between
Urschel Comitrol Processor Model 1700
Urschel’s Vice President of Sales, Tim O’Brien, will also be travelling from the US to especially attend Auspack and will be available to answer your questions related to industry trends and advances in size-reduction technology.
Heat and Control will be showcasing some of Urschel’s most popular products – a selection of its DiversaCut and Comitrol models.
Equipment on Show:
- Urschel DiversaCut 2110A – Dicer
- Urschel Comitrol Processor Model 1700 – Miller
Weighing, Sorting and Packaging
Ishida CCW-SE-214 Multihead Weigher
- Low product giveaway - Excellent weighing accuracy dramatically reduces product giveaway when compared with conventional filling or dosing machines. The resulting cost savings mean that the average payback period is just a matter of months.
- Consistent weighing results - A weight sensor automatically adjusts the product feed, ensuring a consistent supply to the radial feeders. Each feeder can be individually adjusted to optimise product feed.
- Ease of operation - Ishida multihead weighers are very easy to operate, with a simple menu-driven interface and up to 50 product presets, allowing very rapid changeovers.
It has an increased wrapping weight capacity of up to 6 kg, outstanding product and tray height detections system, and innovative automatic wrapping torque control system.
Equipment on show:
- Ishida CCW-SE-214 – Multihead Weigher
- Ishida WM-AI – Automatic Wrapper with Integrated Scale and Label Applicator
- Ishida IP-Ai – Weigher/labeller
- Ishida IPC-30-D – Scale
- Ishida IPC-WP-15 – Scale
- Ishida IWB-30 – Scale
Coating Drum by Spray Dynamics
It is renowned for building applicators for oils, seasonings, vitamins, tack and release agents, chocolate, yogurt and candy coatings, anti-oxidants, polishing wax, and anti-clumping agents.
Equipment on show:
- Spray Dynamics coating drum
With over 65 years of experience, Heat and Control are specialists in providing complete turnkey solutions to any processing line.
From concept, testing and installation, to after-sales service and support, Heat and Control’s team of technicians, engineers and product experts have the knowledge to ensure your systems are up and running smoothly and optimised for your product specifications.
Visit Heat and Control at AUSPACK 2017Auspack 2017 runs from 7 – 10 March at the Sydney Showground.
Visit Heat and Control at booth 72 to find out more, or head to www.heatandcontrol.com or email email@example.com