Engineering and manufacturing solutions around the world
Heat and Control are process and product technologists committed to advancing food, pharmaceutical, and other industries with science and imagination. Whether you measure success by flavour, efficiencies, improvement, or innovation, count on us to deliver results.
Leading the way since 1950
Experience matters when it comes to engineering and manufacturing equipment for complex and highly specialised food and other industry processes.
Founded in 1950 by five engineers that saw an opportunity to modernise processing equipment, Heat and Control has consistently pursued our founders’ original passion for helping customers improve their products ever since and has been a leader in science, technology, and service from the start.
Our organisational knowledge and experience allows us to approach a strategic solution most efficiently, and the level of our commitment to service and partnership is unmatched.
Potato Chip Processing and Packaging (Click to watch video)
- Heat and Control – processing, value-add and ancillary systems
- FastBack – Horizontal motion conveyors and On-machine seasoning systems
- Spray Dynamics – Flavouring & Coating application systems
- Flavorite – Snack processing and packaging systems
- Mastermatic – Processing and ancillary systems
Our product solutions:
Our complete processing and packaging systems produce the highest quality potato chips, French fries and other potato products. With turnkey systems that include potato unloading, storage, electroporation and preparation through to frying, seasoning, packing and inspection.
- Across industries and applications, we design specialised solutions.
- Our solutions set the standard for yield, efficiency, and safety across a wide range of industries. Whatever your product needs, we can meet it precision and passion.
- All Companies
- Processing Equipment
- Food Processing Sensors
- Complete Potato Processing Lines
- Equipment for Grading and Sorting
- Conveying and Handling
- Industrial Peeling
- Pulsed Electric Field Systems (PEF)
- Industrial Cutting systems
- Industrial Batter Application
- Industrial Fryers
- Extruders (Snacks)
- Flavouring Systems
- Waste treatment systems
- Packaging Equipment
- Processing Equipment