SNAC International President and CEO, Elizabeth Avery, this week announced the election of new Board officers and directors.
"SNAC and the entire snacking sector will benefit greatly from the leadership these talented individuals provide. They will work for hand in glove with Christine Cochran, our new president, and CEO, to advance the snacking industry by fulfilling SNAC’s vision of connecting the snack industry to create growth and opportunity."The new 2022-2023 SNAC officers are:
- Chairman: Mike Harper, Chief Financial Officer, and VP, Finance, Rudolph Foods
- 1st Vice Chair: Greg Pearson, CEO, Pretzels Inc./The Hershey Company
- 2nd Vice-Chair: Justin Spannuth, VP & COO, Unique Snacks
- Secretary: Leanne Oliver, General Counsel, PepsiCo Foods N.A.
- Past Chair: Fritz Kohmann, CFO, Shearer’s Foods
- Past Chair: Dan Sifer, SVP, Supply Chain/Contract Manufacturing, Herr Foods
- Associate Executive Council President: Lisa Stern, Sr VP, Sales & Marketing, LifeSpice
The new 2022-2023 SNAC directors are:
- Mike Cantore, Vice President, Sales, Carolina Ingredients
- Joan Cetera, VP, Communications, PepsiCo Foods N.A.
- Mark Costello, VP, Sales & Marketing, Better Made Snacks
- Spencer Fivelson, VP & General Manager, Snacks, Conagra Brands
- Clifton Hilario, COO, and CFO, Hippeas
- Cindy Kuester, VP, Sales, Snak King
- Dan Morgan, CEO, G&S Foods
- Milton Mattus, CEO, Wise Snacks
- Ryo Tsutsumi, CEO, Calbee America
SNAC’s new president and CEO, Christine Cochran, was also elected as an ex-officio member of the SNAC board, in accordance with the organization’s by-laws. She begins her new roles immediately.
"We look forward to working with SNAC’s new Chairman Mike Harper and the entire leadership in the coming year to continue providing benefits to members across our three pillars of education, advocacy, and networking."The election took place at the Annual Business Member meeting, held in conjunction with SNX, the association’s inaugural education and collaboration forum, taking place, March 27-29, in Phoenix, Arizona.
"The incoming class of officers and directors represents a diverse cross-section of our category and is well-positioned to ensure our member companies receive maximum value from their membership."