SNAXPO is the annual trade show for the international snack food industry organised by SNAC (formerly the Snack Food Association).
In 2018, SNAXPO will be held in Atlanta, Georgia (United States).
There will also be countless ways to build new business, generate quality leads, and promote your brand. Whether you're a small start-up or a multi-national corporation, with a strong presence at SNAXPO, customers will see you as a category leader committed to their success and dedicated to advancing the snack food industry.
What you can do at SNAXPO 2018?
- Hear from expert speakers with key insights that will give you a competitive advantage in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Meet with snack food professionals – owners, executives, buyers, and users – from all over the world.
- Attend educational sessions on hot-button issues affecting our industry.
- Discover new and innovative equipment, ingredients, products, and services available to grow and enhance your business.
SNAXPO Innovation Stage PresentationsLearn about breakthrough ideas, technologies and best practices on the SNAXPO Innovation Stage, with 30-minute cutting-edge presentations on the following topics:
- Innovations in Slicing Technology, Urschel Laboratories, Inc.
- Mobile Technology Trends for Snack Operations, Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions
- Next Evolution in Centrifugal Slicing Technology, FAM Stumabo USA
- Innovations in Corn and Tortilla Processing, Heat and Control, Inc.
- Laboratory-Scale to Production Scale Twin-Screw Extrusion, C.W. Brabender Instruments, Inc.
- The Future of Snack Food Packaging, tna North America