Potato Variety Information
Variety Name: MonalisaRights Holder | BreederF.G. VAN DER ZEE & ZONENCountry of Origin NetherlandsYear of of introduction1982ParentageBIERMA A1-287 x COLMO
Monalisa is giving very regular tubers of excellent presentation.
- Tuber: Oval, very regular, very shallow eyes, yellow skin, yellow flesh.
- Sprout: Red purplish, conical, medium hairiness.
- Plant: Rather tall, upright habit, branching type.
- Stem: Internodes fairly pigmented, nodes very slightly pigmented, with straight and wavy wings.
- Leaf: Clear green, moderately divided, half-opened; medium-sized leaflet, round oval (I = 1.51); blistered lamina.
- Flowering: Abundant.
- Flower: White, partially pigmented flower bud.
- Fruit: Very rare.
Pedigree ID Serial