In 2014 for the first time, Gulfoods launched Gulfood Manufacturing, the new event for the F&B manufacturing, processing & packaging industries. Before 2014 this segment was part of Gulfood.
The Middle East sees rapid population growth, booming foodservice markets, diverse and affluent consumers demanding new trends, tastes and products….the drivers behind the regions accelerating investment in the food supply chain are many.
Hence, food factories in the Middle East are investing. From multi-million dollar facilities to smaller factory machinery upgrade and replacement. They’re investing in the control, automation, technology and supply chain management solutions that can deliver much needed throughput, competitive advantage, improved efficiency, quality, security, flexibility and sustainability.
It all adds up to a massive sales opportunity for ingredients, machinery, packaging and logistics industries.
Let the facts speak for itself:
- 32,499 F&B manufacturers from 160 countries came in search for manufacturing solutions to Gulfood Manufacturing in 2016.
- International visitor attendance (from outside UAE) rose 26% over and above its previous 2016 edition.
- The average visitor came with a budget of US$ 3 million to spend with exhibitors.
- 85% of 2016 exhibitors recorded a business growth of above 10% as a direct result of exhibiting at the show.
- 90% exhibitors rated Gulfood Manufacturing as the first entry point to generate sales revenues and leads.
- The show also secured a 97% importance ranking by attendees to their overall business.